My name is Kostas Krissilas .
Welcome to my site! I believe that my clients deserve great service.
I am holding the Professional Business Accountant designation. I carry a wide experience of working as an
Auditor, Tax- international manager, Accountant, Controller and a Consultant.
I am focus on Small and Medium Size Business and Entrepreneurs. I provide services in the area of corporate tax returns (CRA- registered Tax preparer), accounting (Quick Books-Simply Accounting ), HST returns, CRA tax- audit defense and Financial Statement preparation.
I closely work with my clients and provide them advisory services to bring more growth on their business. I have good contacts with financial institutions. I am aware of their products & services and their requirements, that I can qualify my clients easily for business loans that best suite my client needs.
Financial Statement Preparation
- Notice to Readers (that's accountant's talk for financial statements every active business in Ontario must prepare and file with their corporate tax returns. The "Notice to Reader" part is a report attached to the statements by the accountant.
- If bookkeeping is needed, I can provide help with that too.
Corporate Tax Return Preparation and Planning
- Along with your financial statements, I will prepare the necessary corporate tax returns and filings needed. (Both Federal and Provincial)
- I will plan your corporate taxes to get what you owe down to a minimum but remain within legal limits of course.
Personal Tax Return Preparation and Planning
- I will prepare your's and your family's personal tax returns, and I will prepare them on time.
- I will plan to make sure you are paying the minimum necessary tax by taking all available credits and deductions.
Financial Forecasts and Projections
- Banks sometimes look for these along with business plans when determining your eligibility for a loan. I can help you prepare a business plan and deal with your financial institution.
General Business Consulting
- I can help you make smart business decisions such as whether to incorporate or not, how to make sure your interest is deductible, benefits and drawbacks of payroll employees versus subcontractors for your business and more.
- I can even do the business registration or incorporation for you.
Every successful business needs accurate record keeping to know where they are coming from and see where they are headed.
- It also ensures all information is readily available in case of an audit by the tax department.
- Do it yourself or leave it to me! It's your choice!
- If you want to learn how to do it yourself, I will recommend appropriate computer software to use and help you set up your accounts.
Payroll Services including annual T4, T5 preparations
Assistance with Canada Revenue Agency
- I will assist you in dealing with Canada Revenue Agency's requirements, including telephone discussions with them and accompanying you to any interviews or meetings.
For more complicated tax planning, estate planning and valuations, I use specialists.
Listen, no one can be an expert at everything.